kung stick fighting kung stick fighting

maybe not the best you could have done

i'm sorry, this just isn't very good. i mean i'm sure you know this already, but it still needs to be said. i can see how you've got the beginning of something decent going here, and this isn't an awful movie for a learner, but i did not enjoy watching it very much. try using shape tweens between keyframes, they will work wonders for choppy movements and weird size changes as happen when you animate frame-to-frame. shape tweens are usually a bitch though, so maybe use different layers for different body parts. hard stuff, yes, but this is the road of a great animator that you have chosen to travel down.

ancioos1 responds:

i will try just you know my dad was gone for 1 day and i had to use that 12h

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

I laughed. I cried. I came.

This is truly the most GAR man I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Good work, chap.

Bows & Princess (Hentai) Bows & Princess (Hentai)

At first I was like :|

and then I was like :|

Phoenix Wrong:Say What!? Phoenix Wrong:Say What!?

Failbomb!

You somehow felt it necessary to scale the entire thing up to 550x400, thus lagging my browser and making the graphics looked like shit. Your audio clips were semi-chucklous at best, not to mention this concept has been done into the cold, dead ground.

Yotsubato! Yotsubato!

WHAT

The lines were all right, but the voices made me want to kill myself.

Rig Caramel Dansen Rig Caramel Dansen

Gee whiz.

Looks to me like you're trying to cover your ass. And this is one of those things which I don't enjoy too much.

But whatever.

GOOD WORK SON.

GOOD WORK

Azumanga - Rockstars Azumanga - Rockstars

lol tiny fingers

Minor stuff like that has a big impact on the image of a flash. But hey, it was better than a DDoS to the balls so I'm not complaining.

Naruto Daioh Naruto Daioh

Good animation, very nice.

however you forgot that the Naruto franchise is a gigantic steaming pile of fail, so of course the context downgrades your final judgment. But other than that it was good, so meh.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Alas.

No high-rated cartoon is complete without a disproportionate cartoon phallus. Usually several.